Lions Gate Wins Approval for ‘The Hunger Games’ in ChinaMichael White and Shivaune Field
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. won approval to release “The Hunger Games” in China, Chief Executive Officer Jon Feltheimer said, gaining access to the world’s third-biggest movie market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe