Google’s Wardriving ’Engineer Doe’ at Center of ProbeTodd Shields and Jordan Robertson
Before he became the Google Inc. worker identified as “Engineer Doe” in a U.S. probe of data gathering, Marius Milner wrote software that invigorated a hobby called “wardriving.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself