BofA Can Offer Merrill Settlement for Approval in N.Y.Jef Feeley
Bank of America Corp. directors can offer a $20 million settlement of lawsuits alleging the bank overpaid when it bought Merrill Lynch & Co. for approval, a Delaware judge ruled.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing