What I’ve Learned Working With TechiesBy
I got my first taste of the quirky and sometimes infuriating digital culture when I joined U.S. Robotics (once a leading modem maker) in 1988. Although we associate technology with rules and logic, many of the brilliantly nerdy people in product development were as right-brained and whimsical as any poets or musical-theater majors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner