Wells Fargo: King of MortgagesBy
If you got a new mortgage or refinanced this year, it’s a one-in-three chance you borrowed from Wells Fargo. New data show that in the first quarter of 2012, Wells Fargo, which is headquartered in San Francisco, originated 33.9 percent of mortgages in the U.S., according to the trade publication Inside Mortgage Finance. That’s more than the next seven largest lenders combined and the largest market share ever recorded.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says