UBS Hires Ex-BofA Analyst Milunovich as Managing DirectorLaura Marcinek
UBS AG, Switzerland’s biggest bank, hired Steven Milunovich, a former analyst at Bank of America Corp., as a managing director for its U.S. research group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy