There's More to Oreo Than Black and White
James Andrade, who holds a master’s degree in psychopharmacology and a Ph.D. in neuroscience, has just faced one of his biggest career challenges: coming up with a mango-and-orange flavored Oreo cookie. “People in this part of the world have strong feelings about what a mango tastes like,” explains Andrade, vice president of research and development in the Asia Pacific region for Kraft Foods. “You can have many variations on vanilla, but people are quite discriminating with mango.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy