McClendon Used Wachovia in Personal Sale After ChesapeakeZachary R. Mider
Chesapeake Energy Corp. Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon agreed to sell $88 million of his personal oil and gas interests to investment vehicles created by Wachovia Corp. three weeks after his company used the bank in a similar $600 million deal, a court filing shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans