France Telecom Benefits From Roaming Fees as Profit DropsMarie Mawad
France Telecom SA, the country’s largest phone company, said it will bring in revenue faster than forecast from Iliad SA after roaming fees from the wireless rival helped first-quarter sales beat analyst estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Pare Early Drop; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says