Yelp Reports Wider Loss as Marketing Expenses SurgeDanielle Kucera
Yelp Inc., a website that lets users review businesses ranging from plumbers to pet shops, reported a wider first-quarter loss amid surging expenses aimed at helping the company grapple with competition from Facebook Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing