Wynn Macau Gets Land Grant for Casino on Cotai StripVinicy Chan
Wynn Macau Ltd., the unit of billionaire Steve Wynn’s Las Vegas company, won a land grant for its second resort in the Chinese city as surging revenue spurs expansion by casino operators in the world’s biggest gaming hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap