Wynn Macau Gets Land Grant for Casino on Cotai StripVinicy Chan
Wynn Macau Ltd., the unit of billionaire Steve Wynn’s Las Vegas company, won a land grant for its second resort in the Chinese city as surging revenue spurs expansion by casino operators in the world’s biggest gaming hub.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig