S. Korea Flights Being Jammed in Possible Attack From NorthSangwon Yoon
South Korea said it suspects Kim Jong Un’s regime in the North of jamming global positioning systems of airliners operating out of Seoul, adding to signs of an escalation in hostility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline