If You Pulled an Amar'e in Your Office, Would You Be Fired?By
On Monday night, New York Knicks power forward and fashion-world darling Amar’e Stoudemire made a mess of the visiting team’s locker room in Miami. Following the Knicks’ defeat, Stoudemire punched through the glass encasement of a fire extinguisher. His hand suffered lacerations and he left the arena with his arm in a sling. He issued a perfunctory apology via Twitter, but the damage was done: After hand surgery he missed game three of the series and remains doubtful for game four. The Knicks organization, thus far, has issued no suspensions or fines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy