Gingrich Concludes ‘Wild Ride’ Quest for NominationJulie Hirschfeld Davis
Newt Gingrich ended his self-described “wild ride” presidential bid yesterday and called presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney, who he previously dismissed as a “Massachusetts moderate,” a clear conservative alternative to President Barack Obama.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts