Fusion-io Bidder Seen Winning Wozniak’s Facebook Sales: Real M&ATara Lachapelle
Fusion-io Inc., the maker of flash-memory technology that counts Facebook Inc. as its biggest customer and Steve Wozniak as chief scientist, is also offering potential buyers three times the average growth of its rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock