Fusion-io Bidder Seen Winning Wozniak’s Facebook Sales: Real M&ATara Lachapelle
Fusion-io Inc., the maker of flash-memory technology that counts Facebook Inc. as its biggest customer and Steve Wozniak as chief scientist, is also offering potential buyers three times the average growth of its rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis