Exporters Drop After Fischer Euro Plan: Israel OvernightChristine Harvey
A benchmark index of Israeli shares traded in the U.S. slipped to a one-week low as exporters declined on concern demand for their products will wane amid a slowdown in Europe, the nation’s biggest trading partner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts