Exporters Drop After Fischer Euro Plan: Israel OvernightChristine Harvey
A benchmark index of Israeli shares traded in the U.S. slipped to a one-week low as exporters declined on concern demand for their products will wane amid a slowdown in Europe, the nation’s biggest trading partner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing