Dewey, Skadden, Blank Rome, Quinn Emanuel: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Dewey & LeBoeuf LLP is preparing to liquidate its U.K. office while its U.S. practice plans to collect its bills and stay in business, a firm executive and two people familiar with the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig