Chesapeake’s McClendon ‘Deeply Sorry,’ Promises Debt PlanJoe Carroll and Jim Polson
Chesapeake Energy Corp. Chief Executive Officer Aubrey McClendon told investors he’s “deeply sorry” that his personal finances have come under scrutiny as shares fell the most in more than three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap