Bin Laden Death Date Brings Security ‘Surge’ to New YorkChris Dolmetsch
New York police are taking extra safety measures at transit hubs in the city on the first anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death, as terrorists seek new ways to conceal bombs, including human implants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner