Wal-Mart Sees Neighborhood Leading U.S. Same-Store SalesDavid Welch and Leslie Patton
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s bribery probe in Mexico poses a potential threat to growth in its international operations, putting more pressure on the company to execute its nascent small-store strategy in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations