BofA Hires Deutsche Bank’s U.S. Head of Hedge Fund SalesSarah Jones
Bank of America Corp. hired Paul Baron, Deutsche Bank AG’s head of hedge fund sales trading for North America, to join the firm’s London office, according to a person familiar with the appointment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure