Yandex Internet Search Share Falls, Google’s Gains: LiveinternetHalia Pavliva
Yandex NV, Russia’s most popular Internet search engine, saw its weekly share of the Internet search market fall for a second week, while Google Inc.’s share rose and Mail.ru Group Ltd.’s portion remained unchanged in the week to April 29, data compiled by Liveinternet.ru show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks