Yahoo, Orion, Under Armor, Fuku: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Yahoo! Inc. asked a federal judge to invalidate some Facebook Inc. patents and dismiss the social network company’s counterclaims of infringement in an intellectual property dispute between the two firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing