Yahoo, Orion, Under Armor, Fuku: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
Yahoo! Inc. asked a federal judge to invalidate some Facebook Inc. patents and dismiss the social network company’s counterclaims of infringement in an intellectual property dispute between the two firms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’