Wal-Mart Employees Released in China After Pork Labeling ArrestsBloomberg News
Two Wal-Mart Stores Inc. employees, were released in the Chinese city of Chongqing six months after their arrest in connection with a probe into mislabeled pork, said Christina Lee, a spokeswoman for the retailer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans