Qatar Air Halts A380 Handovers Until Airbus Fixes Wing IssueTamara Walid
Qatar Airways Ltd. said it will put delivery of its Airbus SAS A380 superjumbos on hold unless the planemaker resolves issues with cracks in the model’s wings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans