Polyus Gains on Share Sale Before Full Listing: Russia OvHalia Pavliva
Polyus Gold International Ltd. jumped the most in a month in New York after Russia’s biggest gold producer agreed to sell shares to a Chinese sovereign wealth fund and VTB Group before seeking a full London stock listing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries