Persian Gulf Stocks: Aamal of Qatar and Qatar TelecomZahra Hankir
Abu Dhabi’s ADX General Index fell 0.3 percent, the biggest drop since April 19, to 2,503.82 at the 2 p.m. close in the emirate. The DFM General Index decreased 0.5 percent, while Qatar’s QE Index rose 0.2 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing