Maple Group Extends Offer to Acquire TMX Group to May 31Doug Alexander
A group of Canadian banks and pension funds extended its C$3.73 billion ($3.78 billion) offer to buy TMX Group Inc. to May 31, its seventh extension as it pursues regulatory approval to buy the Toronto Stock Exchange owner.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself