ICICI Among Indian Banks That Face Moody’s DowngradeChitra Somayaji
ICICI Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd. and Axis Bank Ltd. were placed under review for a downgrade of their financial strength rating by Moody’s Investors Service as the lenders are currently above India’s sovereign debt rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas