ICICI Among Indian Banks That Face Moody’s DowngradeChitra Somayaji
ICICI Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank Ltd. and Axis Bank Ltd. were placed under review for a downgrade of their financial strength rating by Moody’s Investors Service as the lenders are currently above India’s sovereign debt rating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing