Gold May Decline on Concerns About Physical PurchasesDebarati Roy and Nicholas Larkin
Gold futures slid, capping a third straight monthly decline, on concern that demand in India, the world’s biggest buyer, is slowing and after a report showed Spain’s economy entered its second recession since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure