Gold May Decline on Concerns About Physical PurchasesDebarati Roy and Nicholas Larkin
Gold futures slid, capping a third straight monthly decline, on concern that demand in India, the world’s biggest buyer, is slowing and after a report showed Spain’s economy entered its second recession since 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020