Copper Rises; Gold to Gain for Fifth Day: Commodities at CloseChristian Schmollinger
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities declined 0.2 percent to 682.86 at 4:54 p.m. Singapore time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials dropped 0.2 percent to 1,580.469.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing