Chrysler to Assign 70 People to Detroit Office, CEO SaysCraig Trudell
Chrysler Group LLC, the automaker controlled by Fiat SpA, is leasing offices in downtown Detroit and will assign about 70 workers there, Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans