Canada Dollar Falls as Economy Decline Trims Rate ViewChris Fournier and Cecile Gutscher
Canada’s dollar fell the most in one month against its U.S. counterpart after the nation’s gross domestic product unexpectedly shrank in February, weakening the argument for higher borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself