Britain’s High-Speed Mobile Service to Cost $9 BillionJonathan Browning and Maryam Nemazee
Everything Everywhere said its plan to offer high-speed mobile-phone services as the first U.K. operator will spur rivals including Vodafone Group Plc to increase investments as carriers need to spend 5.5 billion pounds ($9 billion) on the service by 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap