America Movil Offers Concessions to Overturn $1 Billion FineCrayton Harrison
America Movil SAB, the wireless carrier controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, offered to cut fees to rivals and provide customers calls to other networks for no additional charge to convince Mexico’s antitrust commission to overturn a $1 billion fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig