America Movil Offers Concessions to Overturn $1 Billion FineCrayton Harrison
America Movil SAB, the wireless carrier controlled by billionaire Carlos Slim, offered to cut fees to rivals and provide customers calls to other networks for no additional charge to convince Mexico’s antitrust commission to overturn a $1 billion fine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards