Alibaba Said to Get About $2.5 Billion in Loan CommitmentsChristine Idzelis and Wendy Mock
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., China’s biggest electronic commerce company, received about $2.5 billion in bank commitments in the senior syndication stage of a $3 billion loan, according to two people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone