Goldman’s O’Neill Reported Among Candidates for BOE ChiefCraig Stirling and Lucy Meakin
Goldman Sachs Asset Management Chairman Jim O’Neill was reported by the Sunday Times to be a candidate for Bank of England governor, the second Goldman Sachs Group Inc. alumnus linked to the race to replace Mervyn King.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day