Police Fire Tear Gas as Thousands Defy Malaysian Protest BanManirajan Ramasamy and Gan Yen Kuan
Police fired tear gas and fought with protesters in Kuala Lumpur today as thousands of people marched calling for “reform” and cleaner elections, defying a new government ban on street protests in Malaysia before national polls expected this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy