Russia Urges Acron to Re-Route Phosphate Deliveries, Avoid ParkIlya Khrennikov
Russia’s Natural Resources Ministry urged fertilizer maker OAO Acron to change the planned transportation route for its phosphate project in the Murmansk region to bypass a nature reserve being created in the area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations