Generali Needs New Top Management, Del Vecchio Tells CorriereLorenzo Totaro
Assicurazioni Generali SpA needs new management who can focus on the insurers’ core business and avoid financial investments, Luxottica Group SpA founder and Generali investor Leonardo Del Vecchio told Corriere della Sera in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap