Emaar Profit Rises, Beating Estimates on Mall, Hotel IncomeZainab Fattah and Fiona MacDonald
Emaar Properties PJSC, the builder of the world’s tallest tower, said first-quarter profit rose 44 percent on increased sales of properties in Dubai, delivery of homes in Egypt, and strong revenue from malls and hotels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again