China’s NFC Agrees to Invest in Russian Lawmaker’s Zinc ProjectIlya Khrennikov
China Nonferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co. agreed to acquire a 50 percent stake in Russian MBC Corp.’s Ozernoye zinc project in eastern Siberia, MBC said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap