World Billionaires Gain $5 Billion, Led by Amazon’s BezosBrendan Coffey
Amazon.com Inc. Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos saw his fortune rise by $2.72 billion yesterday to $21.2 billion, highlighting a week in which the world’s 40 richest people added $5.4 billion to their collective wealth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day