South Carolina Gets Three Years of Probation for NCAA ViolationsEben Novy-Williams
The University of South Carolina was stripped of six football scholarships over three years by the National Collegiate Athletic Association and was put on three years probation after athletes got rooms in an off-campus hotel for less than $15 a day.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap