Romney Focuses on Economy Vying With Obama for Youth VoteMark Niquette
The U.S. economy is headed toward a “Greece-like setting” with limited job opportunities for young people, presumed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney told college students in Ohio as he and President Barack Obama compete for support from young voters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks