EU’s Van Rompuy Says Iran Nuclear Talks Give ’Reason to Hope’Jones Hayden
European Union President Herman Van Rompuy said the resumption of international talks over Iran’s nuclear program gave a “reason to hope” that the country is serious about addressing the issue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing