B-School Research BriefsFrancesca Di Meglio
Businesspeople have hearts. Really. If you don’t believe it, take a look at some of the research recently coming out of top business schools. It focuses on humanity and the nitty-gritty of everyday life, including energy efficiency to help the environment and the wallets of property owners, the influence of coupons meant to save people money, patient outcomes based on the cost of health care, and the bedside manner of doctors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States