Zynga Earnings Beat Estimates as Game Site Lures UsersDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc. had its biggest decline in two months after reporting that most of the gain in virtual goods sales is coming from mobile players -- who, according to analysts, tend to spend less on online games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License