World's Longest Invoice Unlikely to Be PaidBy
Freelancers who don’t get paid until after their work is done always risk getting burned by clients. Brooke Dixon, a Long Island Web developer who is no longer holding his breath on the $45,000 he’s owed from four years of freelancing, now knows what to look for. “There are very consistent signs,” he says. “Phone calls are returned less frequently. E-mails don’t get returned. I can kind of see what’s going to happen.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy