Potash Corp. Cuts Forecast as Earnings Miss EstimatesChristopher Donville
Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc., the world’s largest fertilizer producer, cut its profit forecast and posted earnings and revenue that trailed analysts’ estimates after demand recovered more slowly than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy